I’ve been officially procrastinating accidentally for over a year now, as the first post here came out on May 3rd, 2006.
Here’s what are, in my opinion, the highlights of last year’s procrastinations ordered from oldest to newest:
- Encouraging Things I Heard Today
- Too bad the Constitution wasn’t written using a thesaurus…
- Boy Scouts != (do not equal) People with a Sense of Direction
- American Patriotism
- Happy 11th of October!
- The Truth About Sports
- Sports for the Al Qaeda World
- It’s not my fault I’m a pessimist.
- With Liberty and Tolerance For All
- The Cost of Honesty (Or, “Why I Never Lie and Why the Truth is Overrated”)
- A New Kind of Justice
- I’ve Conquered The Genies
- The American Pledge of Appliance
- The Bible Joel Osteen Doesn’t Talk About.
- The Global Warming Solution
- Easy, High-Pay Jobs
- The American Dream
- Simple Facts of Life
- 5 Things I Wish I Could Do But Probably Never Will
- And of course, this one
Here’s to another year of amazing time-wasting activities.