- Secretly buy CNN.com, replace overnight all news with satire articles, see what networks are reporting them the next morning.
- Gain 200 pounds, lose it in a month, get paid to walk on the beach for a “results not typical” commercial.
- Make a sequel to a movie that never existed, just to see who would watch it anyway.
- Watch M. Night Shyamalan’s “Signs” sometime in the middle of the night while outside in a cornfield.
- Write a book that ends, “The night stifled all those present, a black velvet cloaking the sky concealing any hint of natural light that might otherwise have shown itself. A single figure stepped out of the darkness and approached the edge, peering over for but a moment. With a flying leap, he cleared the weathered railing and plummeted toward the dark mass that was the Bering Sea below. For a brief, terrifying, ‘Oh shit’ moment the thought passed through his mind that this was probably not the most resourceful approach, but his author saw the amazing trilogy potential and just couldn’t stay away.”
Warning: require_once(/home/wornaut/accidentalprocrastination.com/wp-content/themes/twentyfifteen/footer.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/wornaut/accidentalprocrastination.com/wp-includes/template.php on line 562
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/wornaut/accidentalprocrastination.com/wp-content/themes/twentyfifteen/footer.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/wornaut/accidentalprocrastination.com/wp-includes/template.php on line 562