From looking at the stats for this blog, I can tell a lot about the types of people who come across it, mostly shown through the search engine referrals I find. The kinds of insights these can lead to are quite astounding, so what you’ll now be experiencing is a journey into the minds of those who search Google for stupid things, and find what they’re looking for–me.
procrastination poem — Now, I will admit, I don’t have any procrastination poems here, until now. In order to please this
bizarreperson, here’s a little haiku:
Eats up your time, just like this
- dilbert i will use google before I ask dumb questions — This guy’s problem is he forgot the last bit. It should’ve been, “dilbert i will use google before I ask dumb questions, except when I click on a result and the guy blogs about my dumb question.”
- consider them rubbish sermon — Yeah, most are.
- i’m always mean when you’re mean: a blog — That’s a fairly good description.
- procrastination just means I am thinking about it — Wow. I am impressed. This guy probably does not only know how to procrastinate, but I’ll bet he knows how to procrastinate procrastinating, too.
- rotten execution — As long as this isn’t referring to my writing, then sure, whatever.
- accidental bitch — You too, moron.